Manufactured in France by Scopema, the RIB swivel plate for campervans gets lots of praise on the various forums. In our own experience, we have found these seat swivels to be very robust and rattle-free.
To rotate the seat, the engine must be turned off, vehicle put in gear and the handbrake released temporarily. Once the seat is facing the rear re-engage handbrake. For seats fitted with up/down height adjustment, you will find that you probably need to pump up the seat height to allow the seat to rotate without the grey plastic trim around the base catching on anything.
- Swivel plate fits between the base and seat slider rails on normal seats
- Automatically locks in place facing forward for driving
- Pivot point is centrally located in the base
- European TUV safety approval
- Compatible with Renault Master X62 / Vauxhall Movano X62 / Nissan NV400 (2010+)
- Compatible with heated seats & airbags (wires can pass through the centre)
- Please note this a symmetrical seat swivel with the pivot point in the centre. If you have an original Renault Master seat with armrests then you'll find it's very tight to get it to rotate. (It is fine without armrests though).
- Seat height increase: Approx 23mm
- Safety: European TUV safety approval
- Swivel plate
- Bolts to fit standard seat boxes
RIB Single Swivel Resources
Installation documentation, videos & FAQ's:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.