Manufactured in France by Scopema, the RIB swivel plate for campervans gets lots of praise on the various forums. In our own experience, we have found these seat swivels to be very robust and rattle-free.
To rotate the seat, the engine must be turned off, vehicle put in gear and the handbrake released temporarily. Once the seat is facing the rear re-engage handbrake. For seats fitted with up/down height adjustment, you will find that you probably need to pump up the seat height to allow the seat to rotate without the grey plastic trim around the base catching on anything.
This Expert K0 swivel from RIB is a seat swivel plus the components for the seat base. As such, the installation process is considerably more complex than that for swivel products on other vehicles.
This vehicle chassis is provided for many different manufacturers (Peugeot / Citroën / Opel / Toyota) who each provide their own seats designs with different trims for different models. As a result, you may need to adjust the plastic trim on your specific seat to allow the it to turn freely. Please examine the available fitting diagram carefully before purchase.
- Swivel plate includes parts for replacing the seat base
- Automatically locks in place facing forward for driving
- Pivot point is centrally located in the base
- European TUV safety approval
- Compatible with the Expert K0 / Dispatch / ProAce (2016+) / Vivaro (2019+)
- Compatible with heated seats & airbags (wires can pass through the centre)
- Seat height increase: Approx 23mm
- Safety: European TUV safety approval
- Replacement base frame (the original one under the seat can’t be re-used)
- Swivel plate
- Bolts to fit standard seat boxes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.