Manufactured in France by Scopema, the RIB swivel plate for campervans gets lots of praise on the various forums. In our own experience, we have found these seat swivels to be very robust and rattle-free.
To rotate the seat, the engine must be turned off, vehicle put in gear and the handbrake released temporarily. Once the seat is facing the rear re-engage handbrake. For seats fitted with up/down height adjustment, you will find that you probably need to pump up the seat height to allow the seat to rotate without the grey plastic trim around the base catching on anything. If you have a plastic handbrake cover then you may have to remove it and replace with our fabric slip-on cover.
Compatible for seats with or without airbags. Also, we have been notified that the seat must be raised up using the height adjustment lever before rotating so that the plastic trims on the seat clear the seat base. Or if you do not have a height adjustable seat then RIB suggest that you could cut the seat side covers (plastic and wire metal) if necessary but note that this has not been specifically tested and approved.
- Swivel plate fits between the base and seat slider rails on normal seats
- Automatically locks in place facing forward for driving
- Pivot point is centrally located in the base
- European TUV safety approval
- Seat height increase: Approx 23mm
- Safety: European TUV safety approval
- Swivel plate
- Bolts to fit standard seat boxes