This Mini Heki Plus roof light by Dometic is the perfect solution if you’ve already fallen head over heels for the small yet mighty Mini Heki, but your campervan conversion isn’t compatible with 25-41mm roof thickness requirement. If your roof is a little on the thicker side — between 43 and 60mm — then this option is ideal, giving you all the great Mini Heki goodness while still fitting your conversion like a glove.
So what do you get with the Mini Heki Plus? What don’t you get! Dometic have pretty much perfected the art of the roof light, with a three position opening mechanism so that you can have the roof light as open or as closed as you want it, a fully adjustable darkening screen (great if you want a bit of privacy) and a well-insulated dome for super efficiency.
- 400 x 400mm size; compact, yet actually really effective in terms of light and air
- 50 degree maximum opening in the fully open position, allowing for lots of air flow
- Without forced ventilation
- Double glazed acrylic to keep your campervan well insulated and boost efficiency
- Simple handle operation, allowing you to effortless change position whenever you need to