Genius!! Many thanks to the various customers who suggested this add-on to our range... it was a great idea, cheap, and very easy to fit.
When you fit your double seat swivel (in a T5/T6) you'll note that the swivelling mechanism is visible inside your seat base, with a nut sticking up and a couple of places that small things could get trapped. This product is simply a thin sheet of galvanised steel cut to fit on top of the swivel and a perfectly cut piece of black carpet to go on top of the the steel.
Delivery is free if ordered with a double swivel as it can fit in the same box, otherwise unfortunately its a courier sized parcel, so you might as well add a few more bits to your order at the same time to make the most of the delivery charge.
- Simply install the double swivel as normal
- Place the tin sheet on top, then finally fix the seat on top and bolt it down
- (The tin sheet will now be sandwiched between the seat and swivel system
- Finally pop the carpet into the seat base...
- Hey presto, no gaps, nowhere for things to get trapped, and (thanks to the carpet liner) a few less rattles in your van