Introducing the Kiravans VW T5/T6 DoorStore - 2nd Edition! We've taken on board customer feedback from our original DoorStore and created a new and improved design. This new design features recessed holes for the panel fixing clips and smooth edges that curve into the panel for a much neater OEM finish. A matching PanelStore is also available for the right fixed panel for vans without furniture.
1st or 2nd Edition... which should you go for? If you're planning on fitting the DoorStore as it is, we highly recommend this improved 2nd Edition. There are no sharp edges caused by cut plastic and it will give a much neater OEM finish to your finished conversion.
If you plan on covering the DoorStore with carpet to match the inside of your van, then we suggest the 1st edition, not only because the sharp edges will end up covered by carpet, but also because you will find it easier to line due to its flat profile.
All Kiravans DoorStores fit straight into the redundant sliding door cavities. Simply remove the factory fitted hardboard panel, pop in your DoorStore, fixing into place with the supplied fixing clips and you will gain loads more storage in a matter of minutes!
Notes on fitting
It's important that once fitted, you check thoroughly that there is no contact between the DoorStore and your van's rear panel when door is slid open. Do not overload the storage pockets as contents may contact the van when door is opened.
- Designed by Kiravans & manufactured in the UK
- Smooth curved OEM design
- Recessed fixing holes
- Matching PanelStore available for right fixed panel
- Manufactured using tough textured ABS plastic
- OEM finish to compliment your existing panels
- Install in minutes using supplied panel fixings / poppers
- Great use of space, providing loads of instant extra storage
- No loss of living space
- Wipe clean in seconds
- Compatible with 'auto' doors but a small relay will have to be drilled out and re-located.
- Not compatible with VW T6.1
- Not compatible with wheel arch extenders or vans with plastic cladding (eg. the T5 shuttle)
- Not compatible with vans with a door release cable routed through the hole in the middle void (see Door Store video)
- Kiravans DoorStore
- 20 long panel clips in black
- Multilingual fitting guide
Kiravans DoorStore Resources
Installation documentation, videos & FAQ's:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.