Generic curtain sets - with straight rails
We have pre-bent rails on all our van specific curtains which have been designed for standard vans without any lining around the window etc. However if those are not appropriate for your van then these generic curtains with straight rails may work better for you. They come in a short or longer version so ensure you measure your van to see which are most appropriate.
These are very high quality curtains manufactured to our specification to ensure a wonderful finish in your campervan. The fabric is stretchy with a fairly dense weave, giving very good light blocking and excellent thermal properties. The stretch feature allows up to 20% extra height. Our manufacturer also supplies curtains to Mercedes incorporating this fabric and design.
Each curtain kit arrives individually bagged and contains 2 pre-drilled rails ready for mounting. With our Kiravans rail system, you benefit from a robust, aluminium channel with an attractive bevelled edge.
Can fit the following:
- Mercedes Vito, Mercedes Viano, Mercedes Sprinter
- VW Crafter, VW Transporter (when curved rails are not appropriate)
- Renault Master
- Fiat Ducato, Fiat Scudo, Fiat Talento
- Citroen Relay, Citroen Dispatch
- Ford Transit, Ford transit Custom (when curved rails are not appropriate)
- Vauxhall Vivaro (when curved rails are not appropriate), Vauxhall Movano
Each curtain kit includes:
- 1 x pair of curtains - Width 140cm & choice of height
- 2 x tie backs
- 2 x colour matched straight rails
- End stops - Contoured and colour matched for each rail
- Self tapping fixing screws - Low profile & sit below the level of the gliders in the rail so no risk of snagging
- Strong gliders - These come pre-threaded on the curtains to save you time but are easily replaceable if needed
About our Black out curtains:
- Rails are grey
- Black out curtains are double layers of fabric. One side of the curtains is grey, the other is black.
- The blackout campervan curtains can be fitted either way around so you have either black or grey on the inside of your campervan.
- The double lining ensures exceptional thermal insulation and a darker window covering (total black out cannot be achieved with a stretch fabric though - strong sunlight is still visible).
Fitting Guide: See PDF fitting instructions under ‘downloads’. Fitting Time: 20 - 30 minutes.