As we all move to compressor fridges and to decent leisure batteries, the old power management and control systems traditionally used in campervans are becoming more and more outdated. Not least in terms of appearance.
At Kiravans we have been working with one of the Italian electrical manufacturers in the motorhome industry to bring a new, modern, clean and tidy system to the UK market. You get a small clean looking control panel with digital display - this includes a battery volt meter, split charge relay and a series of touch-control switches.
We think you'll like this one.
The system includes a basic split-charge relay, so you can use it to connect your car and leisure batteries for easy charging. However, this system is NOT appropriate for use in a T6 or any other van with automatic start-stop technology. To use the split charge system you need to connect to cable from your vans D+ output.
- Two lighting circuits (eg. one for each side of the van, or high &low level lighting)
- A kitchen circuit (cooker ignition, pump)
- An Aux circuit (eg 12v USB plugs)
- Battery meter is two touch - once for leisure battery, again for car battery
- Connected to the central fuse box by a single data cable. The fuse box can be fitted under your driver seat / on the back panel of the driver seat base or indeed on your furniture.
- The box is only 50mm deep at the rear
- Fuse box is all set up with spade connectors at the back for your various circuits, inputs & battery connections. Each is labelled and a fuse is provided
- Wiring diagram is included and we have written a plain-English guide complete with photos which will be published when the kits arrive in stock