Expand your living space with our Railsail campervan awning. A durable, high-quality, sail-cloth style rain and sun shade designed to be attached to the side of your van using the sewn in kador bead. Crafted from heavy-duty waterproof fabric, it offers good shelter from rain or sun during camping.
Our RailSail is different to others on the market as we have designed it with a unique multi-pointed abstract shape rather than square corners, which allows you to set it up in various configurations based on your preferences - or the direction of the weather!
Notes on waterproofness:
While the RailSail material is waterproof, and the seams are double-stitched, it's important to note that the seams may still not be completely watertight and there is still a possibility of some leakage around this area during heavy rainfall. Please keep this in mind if you're looking to use it in such conditions.
- 8mm Kador: Fits the Reimo Multirail + similar copies
- 6mm Kador: Fit narrow c-channel rails (please check your rail diameter)
- Left Side: Awning fits the left side of your van (as if looking in from the rear)
- Right Side: Awning fits on the right
RailSail or RailSail Kit:
- RailSail only - no poles, pegs, or ropes (assuming you already have these)
- RailSail Kit - Includes 3 x Adjustable twist & lock poles (91-250cm), 6 x Galvanised steel pegs (8mm dia.), 6 x Reflective guylines (4m length) *colour of guylines/ pegs may differ from photos
- Fast set up - The kador bead sewn into the material easily slides into the Reimo Multirail system
- Multi-pointed abstract shape - for versatile setup options
- Suitable for small vehicles with an approx 2.6m rail - Fits a short wheel base VW T5 and similar vehicles perfectly
- Well made & durable - Double-stitched fabric with reinforced corners and plastic stitched-in eyelets ensures strength and longevity
- Weather resistant - Constructed from lightweight waterproof nylon sail-cloth fabric
- Versatile - Can be used as a rain cover over your sliding door without poles
- Keep van accessibility - Extends outside the front passenger door enabling you to open the door even when the awning is up
- Two fabric tabs at the rail ends - for freestanding use without a rail
- Extra eyelets on each side - for attaching guylines, allowing the creation of rain channels to prevent water from pooling
- Free canvas RailSail storage bag: Packs away neatly and protects the awning when not in use
- Railsail colour: Dark grey - almost black
- Kador strip length: 265cm
- Packaged RailSail weight & dimensions: Approx 70 x 15 x 15cm & 3kg
Kiravans Campervan Awnings Resources
Installation documentation, videos & FAQ's:
You can return any purchase, for any reason, up to 90 days after purchase, for an exchange or full refund.
Our 'No Quibble' Promise: Kiravans provide a comprehensive Returns Policy. We don't believe anyone else in our industry comes close to offering the same promise. Would you believe we dont even have a 400 word returns policy? It's just 2 words; No Quibbles. Thats it. We treat our customers with respect and we hope that you trust us in return.
Fantastic Customer Service: It's in Kiravans DNA. As a bunch of enthusiastic, professional Yorkshire people (and 1 Scotsman living in Munich!), our customer service team have a straight forward approach to problem solving. If you have a question or need advice, we're here to help. Just give us a call on 0113 804 2125 or use the live chat button. If we know the answer we'll tell you, if not we'll find out out for you.
We've been specialist suppliers of campervan kit for 15 years now: We know what we're doing. We're not a campervan converter selling a few extra items on the side. Nor are we a big e-commerce company shifting van kit alongside toasters & fidget spinners. We know how to get your items packaged, shipped and delivered to you safely, securely, reliably and fast.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.