Another addition to our range of double seat swivels is this model for the VW T4 van. We weren't sure whether to invest in developing this for a van model that last rolled off the production line years ago but there are still thousands on the road because of their great build quality! Hopefully, our T4 double seat swivel will help owners get even more use out of their vans.
The swivel mechanism is very different to normal single swivels. It uses a cunning slide and swivel approach so you will need to open the side door to allow the full range of movement. The seat is held securely in position while driving by 4 x specially engineered locking bolts
Just like our T5 version, this one is fully tested and built using the same high standards of design, engineering and production. Fitting should only take about an hour and you will find a half-inch socket set will come in handy.
Our T4 Double Seat Swivel has passed seat belt anchorage safety tests conducted by STATUS (The Specialist Testing Facility at Manchester Met Uni) using a pull test on a specialist test rig to EC Directive 76/115/EEC as amended by 2005/41/EEC.
- Self-levelling design to counteract sloping cab floor, making rotated seat actually comfortable to sit on!
- High density, low friction 'glide layer' for ease of rotation.
- External locking screws
- All T4 vans
- Designed for original seats
- Compatible with the RIB single central driver's seat swivel
- Not compatible with heated seats or built-in passenger airbags (due to cable connections)
- Height Increase of your front seat with swivel fitted: 40mm
- Total weight: 19kg
- All nuts and bolts supplied