Save £25 when purchasing your Reimo MultiRail, Railsail and adhesive together. Simply choose from a long wheel base or short wheel base and add to your basket.
The Reimo Multirail is one of the most versatile multi-functional rails on the market. It comes complete with a gutter rail to disperse rainwater easily as well as end caps to finish it off with a professional look.
You can also use the Reimo Multirail campervan awning to fit a canopy or awning to the gutter by using a pole and clamps. This awning rail even has a second channel for fitting your awning directly if it has a kador strip which makes it ideal for drive away awnings.
- Simple mounting for annexes, canopies and awnings
- Features a gutter for water to disperse water easily & end caps for a clean finish
- Everything needed to fit
- Made from anodised aluminium with a nice black finish
- Roof load capacity up to 100kg
- Dimensions: SWB = 2.6 metres | LWB = 3 metres.
- Fitting guides are included in German and have a few photos.
The Kiravans Railsail is a sail-cloth type rain and sun shade manufactured in heavy duty waterproof fabric to attach to the side of your van.
Our Railsail Awnings have an 8mm kador bead sewn into the material. All you need is a Reimo MultiRail, or any other 8mm C Profile awning rail fitted to the side of your van. The Kiravans Railsail Awning can then slide in and attach nice and tight to your van. Other than that it just needs poles, guylines and pegs to keep it up!
Guylines and pegs aren't included as we reckon most folks already have a bunch of this stuff at home, but what we have found works best is: 1-3 adjustable poles (About 7-foot high plus/minus a bit) and 3-5 guy lines (4 or 5 metres length).
The Kiravans Railsail also comes in a Kiravans canvas storage bag. Check out the video to see some of the different styles of awning you can create, (just ignore the last minute of the video which shows another idea we were playing with at the time!)
Please note, while the sail-cloth itself is waterproof, the seam itself is not completely watertight. So please be aware that if you're using the awning for rain cover, you may experience some dribbles around this area. Therefore it's always a good idea not to position your chairs directly under the seam! :)
- Multi-pointed abstract shape: no square corners
- Flexibility built in: so you can put it up in a range of different shapes
- Waterproof fabric: note that whilst the fabric itself is waterproof, the seams are not watertight
- Lightweight: made from lightweight waterproof nylon
- Fast to put up: with 1, 2 or 3 poles depending on the shape you want to achieve
- Can be used with no poles: If you just want a rain cover over your sliding door to give a bit of an extra dry area on a rainy day
- Double stitched: with reinforced corners & plastic stitched in eyelets for durability
- Extends outside the front passenger door: so you can open the door when the awning is up
- Perfect length for a Short wheel base T5: but will fit anything really with a rail of about 2.6m
- 2 x fabric tabs at the rail ends: in case you ever want to use it free standing without a rail
- Extra eyelets on each side: For attaching guylines to create rain channels & avoid the dreaded awning-roof-pond (did we mention this was designed in Yorkshire in winter?!)
- Free Kiravans canvas storage bag: So no need to spend time rolling it back up tightly
- Colour: very dark grey, almost black as shown in these pictures
- Kador strip side: 265cm.
- Approx weight / measurements when packaged: 70 x 15 x 15 cm / 3kg