The Kiravans Railsail campervan awning is a sail-cloth type rain and sun shade manufactured in heavy-duty waterproof fabric to attach to the side of your van. The Railsail is a multi-pointed abstract shape so theres no square corners. This means it can be put up in a range of different shapes depending on the set up you want to achieve.
The fabric itself is waterproof and double-stitched with reinforced corners and durable stitched in eyelets. Extra eyelets on each side allow you to attach guylines so you can create rain channels and avoid water from pooling.
Notes on fitting:
The sail-cloth itself is waterproof, but the seam itself is not completely watertight. So please be aware that you may experience some leaking around this area in heavy rain.
- 8mm kador bead sewn into the material
- Compatible with the Reimo Multirail
- Multi-pointed abstract shape so it can be put it up in a range of different ways
- Fast to put up with a choice of 1, 2 or 3 poles depending on your set up
- Extends outside the front passenger door so you can open the door with the awning up
- Perfect length for a Short wheel base T5 but will fit anything with a rail of about 2.6m
- Awning can be used with no poles if you just want a rain cover over your sliding door
- Constructed from lightweight waterproof nylon sail-cloth fabric
- Double-stitched fabric with reinforced corners & plastic stitched in eyelets for durability
- 2 x fabric tabs at the rail ends in case you ever want to use it free standing without a rail
- Extra eyelets on each side for attaching guylines to create rain channels & avoid water from pooling
- Includes a free canvas storage bag so no need to spend time rolling it back up tightly
- Kador strip side: 265cm.
- Colour: very dark grey, almost black
- Approx dimensions when packaged: 70 x 15 x 15 cm
- Approx weight when packaged: 3kg
Does not include:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.