Colour: Anthracite with black edging or Anthracite with black & silver edging.
Step away from the 'workies' van feel you often get in converted vans and fit one of these mats for a more plusher and luxurious feel under your feet.
You will be amazed at the difference one of these makes, lifting the van interior and generally making it much warmer and quieter when you're out on the road. These mats are also much easier to take out and hoover off, rather than scrubbing the old rubber van floor that tends to get dirty every time you jump in your van.
These mats feature a non-slip solid rubber backing and nicely taped off edges in binding plus a double layer of fabric on the heel pad. The mat material itself has been designed with a slightly courser feel, so it's built to handle every day abuse.
- Finish: Anthracite colour carpet
- Snug fit: CNC cut out for specific van & seat arrangement
- Especially made: With slightly courser carpet built to handle every day abuse
- Warmth: You'll be amazed at how much warmer your feet suddenly feel
- Comfort: The extra bit of softness under your feet gets away from that 'workies' van feel you often have in converted vans
- Quiet: The non-slip solid rubber backing & carpet pile reduce road noise
- Clean: Simply take out & hoover dirt, rather than scrubbing the floor rubber
- High quality: Solid rubber backing, rather than recycled rubber chunks that tends to degrade quickly.
- Designed for a right hand drive VW T6.1 with 1+2 seats
- Not compatible with the VW T5/T6
- Not compatible with a Kiravans Double Swivel (choose our double swivel cab mat instead)
You can return any purchase, for any reason, up to 90 days after purchase, for an exchange or full refund.
Our 'No Quibble' Promise: Kiravans provide a comprehensive Returns Policy. We don't believe anyone else in our industry comes close to offering the same promise. Would you believe we dont even have a 400 word returns policy? It's just 2 words; No Quibbles. Thats it. We treat our customers with respect and we hope that you trust us in return.
Fantastic Customer Service: It's in Kiravans DNA. As a bunch of enthusiastic, professional Yorkshire people (and 1 Scotsman living in Munich!), our customer service team have a straight forward approach to problem solving. If you have a question or need advice, we're here to help. Just give us a call on 0113 804 2125 or use the live chat button. If we know the answer we'll tell you, if not we'll find out out for you.
We've been specialist suppliers of campervan kit for 15 years now: We know what we're doing. We're not a campervan converter selling a few extra items on the side. Nor are we a big e-commerce company shifting van kit alongside toasters & fidget spinners. We know how to get your items packaged, shipped and delivered to you safely, securely, reliably and fast.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.