Colour: Anthracite with a black edging
Step away from the 'workies' van feel you often get in converted vans and fit one of these mats for a more plusher and luxurious feel under your feet.
You will be amazed at the difference one of these makes, lifting the van interior and generally making it much warmer and quieter when you're out on the road. These mats are also much easier to take out and hoover off, rather than scrubbing the old rubber van floor that tends to get dirty every time you jump in your van.
These mats feature a non-slip solid rubber backing and nicely taped off edges in binding plus a double layer of fabric on the heel pad. The mat material itself has been designed with a slightly courser feel, so it's built to handle every day abuse.
- Finish: Anthracite colour carpet with black edging
- Snug fit: CNC cut out for specific van & seat arrangement
- Especially made: With slightly courser carpet built to handle every day abuse
- Warmth: You'll be amazed at how much warmer your feet suddenly feel
- Comfort: The extra bit of softness under your feet gets away from that 'workies' van feel you often have in converted vans
- Quiet: The non-slip solid rubber backing & carpet pile reduce road noise
- Clean: Simply take out & hoover dirt, rather than scrubbing the floor rubber
- High quality: Solid rubber backing, rather than recycled rubber chunks that tends to degrade quickly.
- Designed for a right hand drive VW T6.1 with 2 single seats
- Not compatible with the VW T5/T6