Keep your cab seats at the original height that VW intended by using one of these Aguti swivels.
These swivels are a step up in terms of quality, ease of use and smooth rattle-free operation. Construction of these Aguti swivels is really very good and the high quality of the powder coating makes for a superb finish.
The Aguti swivels are a little different to the others we stock in that they incorporate a replacement seat base. This compensates for the height requirement of the swivel mechanism so that your seat height is not increased.
The downside of this approach is that you will need to use the (included) handbrake adapter. The adapter bracket will reduce the height and adjust the angle of the brake handle so that the seat is able to rotate. It is also worth noting that the plastic cover on your handbrake will not fit back in place once you have lowered the handbrake.
One final point to note about these swivels is that their rotation point is offset from the centre by 20mm. When you are facing the rear of your van your seat will have moved 2cm away from the side doors, giving you a little more elbow room. But this does make the swivel incompatible for use alongside a double passenger seat.
- The height of the seat does not change.
- Swivel automatically locks in place facing forward for driving.
- The seat can be rotated when the door is closed without colliding with the handbrake.
- Pivot point is 20mm offset towards the walkthrough
- Compatible with the VW Caravelle
- European TUV safety approval
- VW Transporter T5 & T6
- VW Caravelle
- Designed to fit original VW seats
- Safety: European TUV safety approval
- Weight: Approx 17kg
- W 430 x D 430 x H 210 mm
- ECE-N1 approval
- Swivel with seat base
- Handbrake adapter