Rob and Mike both have one of these in their vans as they make a huge difference to family comfort when camping or even just having a day by the beach! As of September 2020, these now come with the addition of an exhaust silencer and a combustion air silencer to further reduce noise.
The MV Airo 2 Diesel heater is easy to fit and has the same footprint and installation procedure as other manufacturers' heaters - with the added benefits of lower cost of ownership due to lower-priced service and maintenance parts. This kit includes everything you need for a full install and takes about a day to complete the job.
The MV Airo includes an upgraded control switch, offering more flexibility than those supplied with other makes of diesel heater. It can work either as a thermostat (so it switches off when a temperature is reached) or to set a constant heat output from 0.9 to 2kw (so it works constantly at an appropriate output, and does not cut in and out through the night).
Fitting - Important
Most modern vans have a pressured fuel system. Do not attempt to just plumb straight into a fuel line using a 'T' piece. Fuel must come directly from the fuel tank using the standpipe supplied.
- Low current consumption
- Very low fuel consumption
- Remote control available via SIM card or keyfob clicker (Email for details)
- Spare parts are much less expensive than other heater manufacturers
- 2 Years warranty
- UK technical support line from MV Heating
- MV Airo 2kw Diesel Heater
- Floor mounting plate for fixing inside your van (typically under the driver's seat)
- MV Airo 2kw Diesel Heater
- Floor mounting plate for fixing under your van
- 60mm APK ducting
- Fuel standpipe to go in the top of your diesel tank for the VW T5 pressurised fuel system
- 22mm exhaust with end cap (0.7m)
- 22mm exhaust silencer with bracket
- 22mm combustion air hose with end cap (0.7m)
- Combustion air silencer
- Main wiring harness (20A fuse)
- 5mm plastic fuel line
- Fuel pump extension loom
- Rotary control & mounting pad incl. fixings
- Mounting gasket
- Exhaust clamp & 'P' clip
- Combustion air intake clamp & strap
- 12v fuel pump & clamp
- Inline plastic fuel filter
- Fuel pipe connector & clamp
- Cable ties
- All other fixings & hose clips required
Campervan Heating Resources
Installation documentation, videos & FAQ's:
No Quibble Returns
We have a straight forward approach to handling customer returns. We really don't ever quibble. So if you have a problem, any problem, we will sort it.
Need help? The quickest way to get in touch with us is through Live Chat. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 0113 804 2125 (08:30 to 17:00).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.