Rob and Mike both have one of these in their vans as they make a huge difference to family comfort when camping or even just having a day by the beach! As of September 2020, these now come with the addition of an exhaust silencer and a combustion air silencer to further reduce noise.
The MV Airo 2 Diesel heater is easy to fit and has the same footprint and installation procedure as other manufacturers' heaters - with the added benefits of lower cost of ownership due to lower-priced service and maintenance parts. This kit includes everything you need for a full install and takes about a day to complete the job.
The MV Airo includes an upgraded control switch, offering more flexibility than those supplied with other makes of diesel heater. It can work either as a thermostat (so it switches off when a temperature is reached) or to set a constant heat output from 0.9 to 2kw (so it works constantly at an appropriate output, and does not cut in and out through the night).
Most modern vans have a pressured fuel system. Do not attempt to just plumb straight into a fuel line using a 'T' piece. Fuel must come directly from the fuel tank using the stand pipe supplied.
- Low current consumption
- Very low fuel consumption
- Remote control available via SIM card or keyfob clicker (Email for details)
- Spare parts are much less expensive than other heater manufacturers
- MV Airo 2kw Diesel Heater
- Floor mounting plate for fixing inside your van (typically under the driver's seat)
- Exhaust silencer
- Combustion air silencer
- Controller with thermostat temperature control & output control option (Note: controller seen in the video is an old version, the correct one is shown in product photos).
- All electrical connections
- Stainless steel flexible exhaust pipe, securing brackets & jubilee clips
- Flexible inlet pipe, securing brackets & jubilee clips
- 1 metre of 60mm out-let ducting
- 1 fixed inlet vent and 1 swivelling outlet vent
- Diesel line, pump and filter plus all connectors
- Fuel Stand Pipe to go in the top of your diesel tank for the VW T5 pressurised fuel system
- 2 Years warranty
- UK technical support line from MV Heating
- Installation manual & diagram