New and updated opening windows! Our new style slider opening van windows feature some amazing improvements. Firstly, theres a newly designed latch, now only invisible on the inside of the window for a cleaner, more modern external look. (The window automatically locks upon closing so your campervan remains secure). A single piece slider rail fabrication gives a neater, more 'OEM' finish on the inside of your van, whilst automotive rubber window seals between the opening section and main window keeps the draughts and rain out.
The drainage has also been improved with a new 'plug' at the end of the slider rail, along with a neatly hidden drain slot means no chance of water seeping out the end of the rail. Lastly, the metal frame on the outside face has now been removed, which means no powder coating imperfections.
The privacy windows themselves have a Dark Grey tint (within the glass itself not a film) giving 20% visible light transmission for a good degree of privacy and protection from sunlight. The black ceramic 'paint' pattern prevents visibility of any cut metal from the outside of the van.
How do we ship windows without damage? At Kiravans, we have invested in designing our own packaging for all of our campervan windows. We've tried bubblewrap and all kinds of standard packaging but have found that our own is the most reliable, with the least risk of damage during transit! The packaging features cardboard inserts so glass is suspended away from any edges in order to protect it from crushing whilst it's out on the road. With a double wall cardboard 300 KT box, it is extra strong quality and designed for long distance transport.
Oh... and we insure all of our glass anyway, so just in case anything does happen to it, we will automatically send out a replacement.. no quibbles!
- New slider design: A newly designed latch, now only visible on the inside of the window for a cleaner external look.
- Single piece slider rail: Single piece moulded fabrication gives a neater, more 'OEM' finish on the inside of your van.
- Improved drainage: The new 'plug' at the end of the slider rail, along with a neatly hidden drain slot means no chance of water seeping out the end of the rail.
- Reduced Imperfections: No metal frame on the outside face means no powder coating imperfections.
- Privacy Windows - Our windows have a Dark Grey tint (within the glass itself not a film) giving 20% visible light transmission for a good degree of privacy and protection from sunlight.
- Tempered Glass - In the event of an accident, these campervan windows will shatter into thousands of small pieces, so there's no sharp edges.
- Black ceramic 'paint' pattern - This is on the inside of the glass to prevent visibility of any cut metal from the the outside of your van.
- Safety - Manufactured to CE & TUV safety standards.
- Extra Tough Packaging - Double cardboard 300 KT box with inserts.
- Glass Insurance - We insure all our glass, so if anything happens during transit, we will send a replacement out straight away - no quibbles.