Mercedes Vito Drivers seat swivel (RIB) 2004 - 2014 - Right hand drive
IMPORTANT: These swivels will not fit vans with through-loading seats. Through-loading / or load-through simply means there is a space under the seat allowing you to load long items underneath the seat giving you additional room (as seen in the product photos). Vans with load-through seats won't work as they don't allow the swivel to sit flat.
Manufactured in France by Scopema, the RIB swivel plate gets lots of praise in the various forums. In our own experience we have found these seat swivels to be very robust and rattle-free.
- Kits include swivel plate and bolts to fit standard seat boxes
- European TUV safety approval
- Automatically locks in place facing forward for driving
- The swivel plate mounts between your original seat base and the original seat slider rails
- Seat height increases: Approx 43mm
- Swivel point is centrally located in the seat
How to use: To rotate driver's seat the engine must be turned off, vehicle put in gear and the handbrake released temporarily. Then re-engage handbrake once the seat is facing the rear. For seats fitted with up/down height adjustment (that is most of them) you will find that you probably need to pump up the seat height to allow the seat to rotate without the grey plastic trim around the base catching on anything.
- Current model Vito Dualiner van with original seat base: These seat bases are a bit odd - the RIB swivel will not fit into them without a modification by you. Details here.
- These seat swivels only fit vans with single front seats
- Swivels include fitting instructions, for additional info see here: Fitting instructions - single swivels
- For common questions such as fitting a leisure a battery under your seat please see here : Common questions