Barn door awning for VW T4 vans with spoilers
Suitability: For low roof T4 vans only with barn doors and spoilers
We have found that some T4 vans rear doors open wider than others before the door stays prevent them swinging open further. Unfortunately this means that when you try to position the pole between the doors they may not have enough 'spring' to hold the pole in position.
It's absolutely fine once the awning canvas is in position over your doors as the cut of the cloth will pull the doors back into our 'expected' position..... so you may find that you need to put the canvas over the doors before you put the pole in place. You'll just have to experiment with what works best in your own van I think.
Shelter from heavy rain or intense sun with our innovative rear Barndoor awning for T4 transporter vans up to 2013
Designed and manufactured exclusively for Kiravans. Our new rear campervan awning provides shelter to the back end of your van and really opens up the usable space. It is great when sitting on the back of the bed and soaking up a beautiful view. The kids love it too as they now have their own private little area to play or watch a DVD.
- Totally waterproof: sheds rainwater towards the vans intended water channels.
- Rugged, windproof construction and double stitched seams.
- Unique 3-piece, aluminium pole system clips into van door latches.
- No guylines or pegs to trip over and it can go up anywhere.
- Computer designed and cut to ensure an accurate and super-tight fit.
- Put it up in just over one minute ...and down again in seconds!
- Hard wearing storage bag included.
- Colour: Black
Delivery EuropeEuropean delivery not available.
Delivery UKUK delivery not available.
Delivery InternationalInternational delivery not available.
Kiravans Barn door awning (VW T4) with spoilers
|Kit Includes: Not Applicable|
Van specific: This is ONLY designed to fit VW T4 vans (with spoilers)
|Compatible With: VW T4 (UK & EU vans)|
|Safety Standard: Not Applicable|
|Compatibility: Only suitable for vans with spoilers, Only suitable for standard height vans (not high tops)|