This insulation foam is the second step in Kiravans 4-step lining system for ultimate warmth and comfort in your campervan.
1. Sound Blocker
2. Thermo-Acoustic Foam
3. Thermal Fill Insulation
4. Stretch Lining Carpet
We've used similar products in our own vans for several years and always found this the easiest, most satisfying method of insulating our vans. Thermo-acoustic foam has both sound-proofing and thermal insulation properties to make your van quieter and warmer and it can be applied to van walls, roofs and floors in either a single layer or multiple layers, where space allows.
It provides an amazing amount of acoustic insulation - you'll hear the difference the first time you drive after installing the thermo acoustic van insulation.
How much will i need?
Typically a Short wheel base T5 requires 10 metres for the roof, walls and floor.
Our thermal insulation is sold as 3 different options:- 1-metre piece (eg. order a quantity of 3 and you will receive 3m in 3 x 1m pieces). 5-metre piece (eg. order a quantity of 3 and you will receive 15m in 3 x 5m pieces) or a 10-metre roll (eg. order a quantity of 3 & you will receive 30m in 3 x 10m rolls)
- 7-8mm thickness: Low U value reduces heat loss
- Self-adhesive: With high temperature glue so it will not peel away in hot weather
- Foil-backed: Helps to reflect heat back into the van
- Closed-cell foam: It will not absorb any moisture from condensation
- Easily cut with a Stanley knife
- Roll width: 106cm.
- Thermal conductivity: 0.040 W/mK
- Water absorption: 0.40%
- Density: 35Kg/m3
- Tensile Strength: 250Kpa
- Tear Strength: 1.5kN/m
- Elongation to Break: 90%
- Compression distortion: 10%
- Tested to Federal motor vehicles spec FMVSS302.
Van Lining Resources
Installation documentation, videos & FAQ's:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.