Van Insulation Lining
Self-adhesive foam with foil inner surface
I've used similar products in my own vans for several years and always found it the easiest, most satisfying method of insulating my vans.... so now we stock this thermo-acoustic insulation at Kiravans. Ideal for use on your roof, side walls and the floor. Typically a SWB T5 requires 10 metres for the roof, walls and floor.
Our thermal insulation is sold as 3 different options:
- 1-metre piece (eg. order a quantity of 3 & you will receive 3m in 3 x 1m pieces)
- 5-metre piece (eg. order a quantity of 3 & you will receive 15m in 3 x 5m pieces)
- 10-metre roll (eg. order a quantity of 3 & you will receive 30m in 3 x 10m rolls)
Typically a SWB T5 requires 10 metres for the roof, walls and floor. The insulation width is 106cm.
- Self-adhesive with peel-off backing paper - so no glue required.
- The glue is a high-temperature adhesive so no fear of it coming off on a hot day.
- Easily cut with a Stanley knife to fit all those small corners in your van.
- 7-8mm thick foam - reducing heat loss thanks to its low U value.
- Closed cell foam so no water absorption that might lead to damp or bad smells
- Inner face coated in aluminium foil - improving your radiative heat insulation.
- Provides an amazing amount of acoustic insulation - you'll hear the difference the first time you drive after installing the thermoacoustic van insulation.
Delivery EuropeEuropean delivery by GLS or DPD depending on size and weight. Delivery in 5-7 days. Cost will be calculated at checkout
Delivery UKUK mainland delivery is sent by standard courier (3-4 days) or express service (1-2 days). Delivery times may be longer for Northern Ireland, Highland & Islands, and rural postcodes. Note: Express 24 is not a guaranteed service. Free for orders over £69
Delivery InternationalInternational delivery not available.
Van Insulation Lining - Self-adhesive foam with foil inner surface
|Compatibility: Not Applicable|
|Kit Includes: Not Applicable|