A 1-piece external cab screen for the Ford Transit MK8, models 2014 and later (Not Transit Custom). Photos show this on a VW van, but we are working on getting some Transit photos as soon as possible.
The Brunner Cli-Mats XT is an external window cover designed to seamlessly fit onto the front of your campervan cab windows, to shield against sunlight and give you privacy when camping. These mats are great during summer to block out heat and also work well in colder weather to effectively insulate your van for optimal warmth.
Constructed with three layers, including a durable PVC layer, a substantial foam insulating layer, and another layer of PVC, these mats are built to last.
When it comes to installation, there is a specific technique involved. We advise reading the manufacturer's instructions before you start, but here's our quick guide to demonstrate how straightforward the process is :
- Gently lift the wipers and position the screen on the external front window, ensuring the correct orientation.
- Begin by unrolling the screen and wrapping it around towards the passenger cab door. Pull it over the wing mirror and towards the top outer corner of the cab door.
- Partially open the door to hook the corner of the screen over the door frame. Once secure, close the door as usual and push in the wing mirror to hold the screen firmly in place.
- Proceed to unroll the screen towards the driver's door. You will only be able to open the door an inch or so at the very most to be able to hook the corner of the screen over the door frame. If you open the door too wide, then you will not be able to secure the screen over the frame. (Be careful not to tear the screen when hooking over the doors!).
- Once in position, push the wing mirror in and lower the wipers to secure the screen.
- Secure any screen tags over the wing mirrors and wipers to secure the screen firmly in place.
You can return any purchase, for any reason, up to 90 days after purchase, for an exchange or full refund.
Our 'No Quibble' Promise: Kiravans provide a comprehensive Returns Policy. We don't believe anyone else in our industry comes close to offering the same promise. Would you believe we dont even have a 400 word returns policy? It's just 2 words; No Quibbles. Thats it. We treat our customers with respect and we hope that you trust us in return.
Fantastic Customer Service: It's in Kiravans DNA. As a bunch of enthusiastic, professional Yorkshire people (and 1 Scotsman living in Munich!), our customer service team have a straight forward approach to problem solving. If you have a question or need advice, we're here to help. Just give us a call on 0113 804 2125 or use the live chat button. If we know the answer we'll tell you, if not we'll find out out for you.
We've been specialist suppliers of campervan kit for 15 years now: We know what we're doing. We're not a campervan converter selling a few extra items on the side. Nor are we a big e-commerce company shifting van kit alongside toasters & fidget spinners. We know how to get your items packaged, shipped and delivered to you safely, securely, reliably and fast.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.