These are very high quality curtains manufactured to our specification to ensure a wonderful finish in your campervan. The fabric is stretchy with a fairly dense weave, giving very good light blocking and excellent thermal properties. The stretch feature allows up to 20% extra height. Our manufacturer also supplies curtains to Mercedes incorporating this fabric and design.
Each curtain kit arrives individually bagged and contains 2 pre-drilled rails ready for mounting. The rails are pre-shaped for each specific window, and come labelled top and bottom (T & B) for ease of use. With our Kiravans rail system, you benefit from a robust, aluminium channel with an attractive bevelled edge.
Tailgate sets: The top rail sits with the slider groove facing downwards. The bottom rail sits with the slider groove facing forwards (towards the front of the van). Lower rails are pre-bent to go around the wiper motor housing box (the bend is central and may need slightly altered by hand as the motor housing is slightly offset). If you do not have a rear door wiper then we recommend adding one straight length of rail to your order to replace the standard pre-bent rails.
- 1 x pair of curtains for the specified campervan window location
- 2 x tie backs
- 2 x pre-bent, colour matched rails (one top & one bottom)
- End stops: Contoured and colour matched for each rail
- Self tapping fixing screws: Low profile & sit below the level of the gliders in the rail so no risk of snagging
- Strong gliders: These come pre-threaded on the curtains to save you time but are easily replaceable if needed
- Rear door / barn door kits include 2 x curtains & 4 x rails (i.e. a pair of rails and a curtain for each window).
- Standard curtain rails are the same colour as the curtain
- Blackout curtain rails are grey
- Blackout curtains are double layers of fabric (One grey side & one black)
- The blackout campervan curtains can be fitted either way around so you have either black or grey on the inside of your campervan
- The blackout curtains double lining ensures exceptional thermal insulation and a darker window covering. (Total blackout cannot be achieved with a stretch fabric though - so strong sunlight is still slightly visible).