You asked for them.. now here they are! Introducing the rear door storage units for the VW T5/T6. Our left and right sliding door pockets are one of our most popular products at Kiravans and we are excited to announce the rear door pockets to go alongside them.
We all know how precious the space inside a T5 campervan is... Normally the rear doors of your T5 are simply covered in a piece of carpeted board - wasting valuable voids in one of the doors. You generally also find that a carpeted board does not allow the internal handle trim to fit back into position neatly, the extra bulk of the carpet just gets in the way of the original trim clips. The door store simply attaches using original VW panel poppers and you're good to go.
Great for toys, snacks, head torches or bin liners - whatever your style is, these storage pockets are designed to fit the barn doors perfectly and are great for quick access, freeing up a little more space in your cupboards and helping to keep you van tidy!
Suitable for vans without rear wiper only. If you have a wiper system then unfortunately the top pocket clashes with the wiper mechanism.
- Designed by Kiravans
- Manufactured in the UK from tough textured plastic
- Textured factory look finish in grey to complement your existing OEM panels
- Install in minutes
- Instant extra storage
- No loss of living space
- Wipe clean in seconds
- Can be lined with carpet to match your interior. Check out our blog post!
- Includes 3 separate storage pockets
- 25 x 'longer' panel trim clips in grey for quick installation are included
- Suitable for both right & left hand drive vans
- 1 x Pocket Panel (right-hand side of a UK van) makes use of the voids in the door to create three useful storage pockets
- 1 x Handle Panel (left-hand side) is simply a flat sheet with the handle hole cut out so that you can have a uniform finish on both doors. Unfortunately, there is no useful storage space in this door
- 25 x colour matched long panel clips
- Fitting guide