Sitting comfortably in your passenger seat facing backwards? Now where to put that bowl of crisps.
What you really need is a table attached to the bottom of the passengers door pillar, one that you can swing out to use as a side table, or rotate round in front of you to eat on.
We know this fits well in the VW T5, however we've not yet tried it in any other vans. The key points to bear in mind are that you need 2 secure fixing points on the door pillar behind the passenger seat - one for the floor bracket and the other about 20 - 25cm above it for the stabilising collar.
The fixings you choose to use will depend on where you position your brackets. The foot plate can generally be screwed into the plastic step/wooden floor with standard wood screws. The wall clamp can be riveted to the van's metal 'B' post or a wooden wall panel if locating elsewhere.
- 1 x curved table leg - that you can cut down to your ideal size
- 1 x foot plate - attaches to the floor of your van
- 1 x wall clamp - so the leg stays upright and can rotate
- 1 x table bracket - screws to underside of table
- No fixings (screws) or table tops are included