Passenger seat swivel for Trafic, Vivaro & Primastar vans.
What is offset? The offset feature of this particular swivel means that the pivot point is offset from the centre by a few centimetres towards the handbrake side of their seat. This means that the seat finishes up facing backwards a bit further from the door. The main advantage is that seats with armrests will spin around more easily. See our short video to the right of the page where we illustrate how this works.
Manufactured in France by Scopema, the RIB swivel plate for campervans gets lots of praise on the various forums. In our own experience we have found these seat swivels to be very robust and rattle-free.
These seat swivels only fit vans with single front seats. Kit includes:
- Swivel plate and bolts to fit standard seat boxes.
- The swivel plate fits between your original seat base and the original seat slider rails.
- European TUV safety approval.
- Seat height increases by approx 23mm.
- Automatically locks in place facing forward for driving.
- Pivot point is offset.
The swivel fits between original sliders and seat base
Note: For seats fitted with up/down height adjustment (that is most of them) you will find that you may need to pump up the seat height to allow the seat to rotate easily.