Trafic / Vivaro Curtain Kit - Grey
For vans up to 2013 only
These are very high quality curtains manufactured to our specification to ensure a wonderful finish in your campervan. The fabric is stretchy with a fairly dense weave, giving very good light blocking (around 80% black out) and excellent thermal properties. The stretch feature allows up to 20% extra height. Our manufacturer also supplies curtains to Mercedes incorporating this fabric and design.
Each curtain kit arrives individually bagged and contains 2 pre-drilled rails ready for mounting. The rails are pre-shaped for each specific window, and come labelled top and bottom (T & B) for ease of use. With our Kiravans rail system, you benefit from a robust, aluminium channel with an attractive bevelled edge.
Each curtain kit includes:
- 1 x pair of curtains for the specified campervan window location
- 2 x tie backs
- 2 x pre-bent, colour matched rails (one top & one bottom)
- End stops - Contoured and colour matched for each rail
- Self tapping fixing screws - Low profile & sit below the level of the gliders in the rail so no risk of snagging
- Strong gliders - These come pre-threaded on the curtains to save you time but are easily replaceable if needed
- Rear door / barn door kits include 2 x curtains & 4 x rails, i.e. a pair of rails and a curtain for each window.
Cab curtain: We don't currently stock a cab curtain for this model but we have been told that the VW T5 one will fit (almost!). The bottom poppers fit but the top ones either side of windscreen are too narrow. This can be overcome by clipping the curtain into the sun visor clip to hold it up.
High roof vans: The rear curtains do not fit a high roof van
Fitting Guide: See PDF fitting instructions under ‘downloads’. Fitting Time: 20 - 30 minutes.