Original VW Simora pattern fabric is used in the seat insert panels, while the remainder of the seat & bed are finished in a high quality black upholstery fabric. (We do not use the original VW black fabric as it is extremely 'hard' to the touch and does not perform well in this application.
How to order a RIB campervan seat from stock
- Check the specification matches your needs
- Add the seat to your basket
- Pay for it
- We will despatch (free of charge) the next working day for delivery direct to you by 48 hour pallet courier. Just let us know by email if you want to delay delivery.
Remember: if you want an easy to install, safety tested, fitting system then simply add a Kiravans Fitting Kit to your order (linked at the bottom of this page)
Check the specification matches your needs:
Essentially our seats are designed to fit a T5 / T6 with ply lined floor - but will equally work in other models of van. Do please check the spec below is appropriate for your needs.
- Width: 'standard width' is 112cm wide (2 seating positions). Other widths available are 120cm (2 positions), 130cm (3 positions), or 150cm (3 seating positions)
- Rear cushion length: 65 cm rear cushion (to make a 6 foot bed)
- Height: 33 cm height clearance, to fit over the top of a T5 wheel arch
- Leg insets: 16cm left leg inset, to fit around the wheel arch
- Corner cut out: Corner cut-out on rear cushion to go around the T5 rear door pillar
- Slider mechanism: not included (unless specifically mentioned in the description)
- Headrests: Integrated headrests on all models
Find out more about Kiravans RIB campervan seats
We have years of experience sourcing, installing and supplying RIB campervan seats to the public and campervan conversion trade, indeed Kiravans is the largest distributor of RIB seats in the UK. We have deliveries of seats arriving direct from Scopemas French factory every 2 weeks. Lead time on production of RIB seats is around 2 months so we decided a few years ago to start holding small numbers of the most popular models in stock.
If the seat you want is not available right now then please do check our 'Arriving in 4 weeks' page - this lists all the RIB seats that are due into stock within the next 28 days, so you can pre-order them as well.
Delivery of RIB campervans seats is free of charge within mainland UK.
We have compiled a list of customer most common questions about rock and roll beds, as well as a simple RIB seat installation guide, and a clear Safety Information Sheet. There are links to these pdf documents on the side of this page.
Delivery EuropeEuropean delivery not available.
Delivery UKUK delivery by 48 hour pallet courier service. Delivery on a tail-lift equipped truck to your kerb. Free for orders over £69.
Delivery InternationalInternational delivery not available.
RIB Seats available right now from stock
|Key Dimensions: Bed length = 186cm|
|Compatible With: VW Transporter T6 (right hand drive only), VW Transporter T5 (right hand drive only)|
|Delivery Note: No|
|Seat width: 112cm (2 seater)|
|Trim colour: VW Simora|
|Seatbelts: 2 or 3 included depending on size.|
|Rear cushion length: 65cm (makes 6ft bed)|
|Headrests: Integrated into backrest & height adjustable|
|Rear cushion cut out: Yes - to accommodate the rear left door pillar|
|Frame height: 33cm clearance to suit VW T5 with 12mm ply floor|
|Leg inset: Left leg inset by 16cm to clear wheel-arch(also inset on right by 16cm on 150cm seats)|
|Safety Standard: TUV Homologation|
|Fitting Kit: Not included - Certified RIB seat installation system available to buy|
|Sliding frame: Please check seat title to see if this is included|
|ISOFIX: Available on made to order seats|