Renault Master/Movano - Passenger side swivel
Suitable for current model (X62) vehicles.
Note: this a symmetrical seat swivel with the pivot point in the centre. If you have an original Renault Master seat with armrests then you'll find it's very tight to get it to rotate. It is fine though without armrests.
Manufactured in France by Scopema, the RIB swivel plate for campervans gets lots of praise on the various forums. In our own experience we have found these seat swivels to be very robust and rattle-free.
These swivel plates only fit vans with single front seats. Kit includes:
- Swivel plate and bolts to fit standard seat boxes.
- The swivel plate fits between your original seat base and the original seat slider rails.
- European TUV safety approval.
- Seat height increases by approx 23mm.
- Automatically locks in place facing forward for driving.
- Pivot point is centrally located in the base.
Note: For seats fitted with up/down height adjustment (that is most of them) you will find that you may need to pump up the seat height to allow the seat to rotate easily.
We no longer include paper copies of our fitting guides so please: View our fitting Guide for T5 swivel