The Dometic Coolmatic CRX 65 offers incredible 3-in-1 versatility with an interior that can be used as either a full cabinet refrigerator, freezer or combination of both.
Set the desired temperature on the soft-touch control panel which is mounted flush in the inner wall and elegantly integrates an LED light. Also featuring smart electronics with the fan speed automatically adjusting to the ambient temperature: full speed at high temperatures, low speed and superbly silent running when ambient temperatures are low.
Thanks to the system self-regulating the compressor speed, energy savings of up to 25 % can be achieved, as well as operating noise being kept to a minimum. An innovative door lock not only keeps the door firmly closed during bumpy rides but also serves as a ventilation point.
- 57 L fridge
- 7 freezer
- New soft touch control panel
- Intelligent electronic control of the compressor speed - up to 25% less energy consumption
- 5 different temperature settings
- Chamfered cabinet at rear base to help clear the vehicle side
- Bright led interior light with sensor
- Bottle holder, door tray and salad box
- Door latch with venting position to allow air flow while not in use
- Hinging on both side, you can switch it over easily
- 2 years warranty
- Average power consumption 45W
- Current consumption 1.14 Ah/h at +25°C ambient temperature, 1.8 Ah/h at +32°C ambient temperature, both at +5°C
- Automatic reverse pole protection
- Overall Size: Height 525mm x Width 448mm x Depth 545mm (inc door).
- Built in with flush-mount frame: 474 x 527 x 540 mm
- Built in with standard frame: 452 x 527 x 492 mm
- Built in without door: 448 x 525 x 492 mm
- Input voltage (DC) 12/24 V
- Rated input current (DC) 5.5 A
- 2 stage battery protection
- Climate class (EN62552) T
- Certificates CB, GS, E4
- Weight: 18kg
How long will this fridge work on my leisure battery?
There are lots of variables at play here. But essentially we find that a compressor fridge will happily operate for 2-3 days off a 110 Amp Leisure Battery. That will obviously depend on the ambient temperature, the charge state of your battery & the starting temperature of what you put in your fridge.
How can I make the fridge operate for longer?
To maximise the timespan always put cold or frozen items in your fridge when you start off and don't run the fridge too cold. When installing the fridge ensure that there is sufficient ventilation around your compressor unit to dissipate the heat generated. After adding a 100 Watt solar panel and regulator to our test van we found that the fridge could run for over a week no problem, but again there are lots of variables at play here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.