The Dometic CRE50 fridge is one of the most energy efficient campervan fridges in the UK market today. It has enhanced temperature control and compressor speed control so that you can achieve energy savings of up to 25%! Ideal, if you are relying on your battery...this will ensure a prolonged runtime from your leisure battery.
Just set the temperature on the LED soft-touch thermostat and you’ll be ready to chill in no time!
- Patented removable freezer concept; 2-in-1 refrigerator; fridge only, fridge-freezer combination
- 3-speed compressor system adjusts level against the required cooling demand
- Decor panel exchangeable
- Ambient temperature driven fan for minimisation of noise
- LED user interface with IR sensor
- Power On / Power Off button
- 4 adjustable temperature settings
- Diagnostic LED for fast failure detection
- 1-stage battery protection
- Soft-touch control panel
- Drainage plug at the bottom
- Robust new handle design (hinges changeable left and right side)
- Air Ventilation System
- Water drainage at the bottom side to the outside
- Pre-Defined mounting holes from the inside for best fixation to the furniture
- Storage volume: approx. 45 litres
- Detachable freezer compartment: 4.4 litres
- Voltage: 12/24 V DC
- Weight: 17 kg
- Can run on 240 volts AC using a Dometic MPS35
- Dimensions (D x H x W): 500 mm x 534 mm x 380 mm
- Colour: Silver (Silver frame with brushed stainless-steel effect panel)
Q: How long will this fridge work on my leisure battery?
A: There are lots of variables at play here. But essentially we find that a compressor fridge will happily operate for 2-3 days off a 110 Amp Leisure Battery. That will obviously depend on the ambient temperature, the charge state of your battery & the starting temperature of what you put in your fridge.
Q: How can I make the fridge operate for longer?
A: To maximise the timespan always put cold or frozen items in your fridge when you start off and don't run the fridge too cold. When installing the fridge ensure that there is sufficient ventilation around your compressor unit to dissipate the heat generated. After adding a 100 Watt solar panel and regulator to our test van we found that the fridge could run for over a week no problem, but again there are lots of variables at play here.