This kit is ideal for tailgates without wipers. It comes with a top pre-bent rail and a bottom straight rail.
These are very high-quality curtains manufactured to our specification to ensure a wonderful finish in your campervan. (Our manufacturer also supplies curtains to Mercedes incorporating the same fabric and design!)
The fabric is stretchy with a fairly dense weave, giving very good light blocking and excellent thermal properties. The stretch feature of these curtains allows up to 20% extra height. The aluminium rails are robust and feature an attractive bevelled edge for a professional finish. Rails come pre-drilled and pre-bent for each window location to make fitting nice and simple.
Notes on fitting:
This kit will include a curved top rail to fit inside the window indentation and a straight lower rail to fit flat on the main door panel. The lower rail sits with the slider groove facing forwards towards the front of the van.
- Stretchy fabric (up to 20% extra height)
- Dense weave for good light blocking and excellent thermal properties
- Robust, aluminium rails with an attractive bevelled edge.
- Pre-bent & pre-drilled colour matched rails (labelled top (T) & bottom (B)
- Strong gliders come pre-threaded on the curtains to save you time and are easily replaceable if needed.
- Low profile self-tapping fixing screws are included which sit below the level of the gliders in the rail, no there's no risk of snagging
- Compatible with the VW T5 / T6
- Compatible with both short & long wheel base vans
- Compatible with standard/high roofs
- Not compatible with the VW Caravelle or Multivan
- Not compatible with vehicles containing plastic trim/linings around the window fittings.
- 1 Pair of curtains for the specified window location
- 2 Tiebacks
- 1 top curved rail & 1 lower straight rail, pre-drilled & colour matched
- End stops
- Self-tapping fixing screws
- Fitting instructions
Installation documentation, videos & FAQ's:
No Quibble Returns
We have a straight forward approach to handling customer returns. We really don't ever quibble. So if you have a problem, any problem, we will sort it.
Need help? The quickest way to get in touch with us is through Live Chat. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 0113 804 2125 (08:30 to 17:00).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.