Only a handful of manufacturers produce decent quality swivels for the new VW Crafter van, Aguti are one of the best.
These swivels are a step up in terms of quality, ease of use and smooth rattle-free operation. Construction of these Aguti swivels is really very good and the high quality of the powder coating makes for a superb finish.
The offset swivelling point moves the seat slightly further towards the rear and centre when the seat is turned. So when you are facing the rear of your van your seat will have moved 2cm away from the side doors, giving you a little more elbow room. The over-sized hole in the swivel plate ensures you have plenty of room for electrical connections to safely pass through.
Height increase of 66mm.
Notes on fitting: In common with other swivels you will need to lower the handbrake so that the seat is able to rotate. It is also worth noting that the plastic cover on your handbrake will not fit back in place once you have lowered it. But be aware that the swivel will raise your seat by 66mm - so be sure to double check that will work OK for you before installing this swivel.
Please follow the vehicle manufacturer's specifications for the on-board electrical system and remember to adjust the parking brake to the manufacturer's specifications after installation. If in doubt, please have the installation carried out by a specialist dealer or converter.
- The Aguti swivel plate fits between the base and seat slider rails on normal seats.
- Automatically locks in place facing forward for driving.
- The seat can be rotated when the door is closed without colliding with the handbrake.
- Pivot point is 20mm offset towards the walkthrough
- European TUV safety approval
- VW Crafter 2017+
- Height increase: 66mm
- Designed to fit original VW seats
- Safety: European TUV safety approval
- Weight: Approx 14.5kg
- W 440 x D 420 x H 66 mm
- ECE-N1 approval