These are very high-quality curtains manufactured to our specification to ensure a wonderful finish in your campervan. (Our manufacturer also supplies curtains to Mercedes incorporating the same fabric and design!)
The fabric is stretchy with a fairly dense weave, giving very good light blocking and excellent thermal properties. The stretch feature of these curtains allows up to 20% extra height. The aluminium rails are robust and feature an attractive bevelled edge for a professional finish. Rails come pre-drilled and pre-bent for each window location to make fitting nice and simple.
Notes on fitting:
Please note that the lower rail with barn door curtains has pre-bent ends but the centre section is straight so it does not follow the line of the window frame exactly. It will require to be pushed down in the middle and screwed in place. This does result in a slight gap below the rail on either side of the centre fixing screw.
- Stretchy fabric (up to 20% extra height)
- Dense weave for good light blocking and excellent thermal properties
- Robust, aluminium rails with an attractive bevelled edge.
- Pre-bent & pre-drilled colour matched rails (labelled top (T) & bottom (B)
- Strong gliders come pre-threaded on the curtains to save you time and are easily replaceable if needed.
- Low profile self-tapping fixing screws are included which sit below the level of the gliders in the rail, no there's no risk of snagging
- Renault Trafic / Vauxhall Vivaro / Nissan Primastar 2001-2014
- Not compatible with high top roofs
- 1 Pair of curtains for the specified window location (Rear door kits include a pair of curtains & rails for each window - ie. 2 x curtains & 4 x rails).
- 2 Tiebacks
- 2 Pre-bent & pre-drilled colour matched rails
- End stops
- Self-tapping fixing screws
- Fitting instructions