Manufactured in France by Scopema, the RIB swivel plate for campervans gets lots of praise on the various forums. In our own experience, we have found these seat swivels to be very robust and rattle-free.
To rotate the seat, the engine must be turned off, vehicle put in gear and the handbrake released temporarily. Once the seat is facing the rear re-engage handbrake. For seats fitted with up/down height adjustment, you will find that you probably need to pump up the seat height to allow the seat to rotate without the grey plastic trim around the base catching on anything.
Notes on fitting:
Crafters seem to be available with two heights of handbrake handle. If yours is higher than the seat base then you will need to add a spacer under the swivel so it can clear the handbrake on its way around. Also if you do not have height-adjustable seats you'll have to remove some of the plastic seat base trim.
- Swivel plate fits between the base and seat slider rails on normal seats
- Automatically locks in place facing forward for driving
- Pivot point is located offset from the centre
- European TUV safety approval
- Compatible with the Sprinter M906 (2006-2018) & VW Crafter (2006-2016)
- Compatible with heated seats & airbags
- The swivel can be made to work with a double passenger seat. The trick is to remove the extra spacers on the central seats seat belt receiver so it sits as close as possible to the seat base box. Then when you want to spin the driver's seat, you just need to slide the passenger's seat cushion forwards - this frees up a little bit of extra room to play with.
- Seat height increase: Approx 43mm
- Safety: European TUV safety approval
- Swivel plate
- Bolts to fit standard seat boxes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.