Because it’s lightweight, portable and compact, the Cadac Safari Chef 2 LP Compact BBQ is ideal for outdoor cooking when you're camping, fishing or away on an adventure in your campervan… this compact BBQ ensures that all of your outdoor cooking needs are covered.
This 28cm barbecue offers up to four interchangeable cooking surfaces; options that offer you more cooking freedom and means you can get creative with your campervan holiday menu. So, if you consider yourself as a bit of an outdoor chef, then this is the best barbecue for you! It will not limit your creativity and with a little help from the chef, will deliver some of the tastiest meals you’ll have whilst camping.
Low pressure Camping Gaz tends to be the most common gas used in campervans so this version of the Safari Chef is ideal if you're intending to use it at campsites beside your van. Most folks already carry a spare gas canister in their camper vans. However if you will be carrying the BBQ any distance then the HP version may be better suited to your needs as the gas cans will be a lot lighter weight.
- Push button Piezo ignition means there’s no need for a lighter, including adjustable temperature control knob with heat display setting
- Enamelled lid which also doubles up as a high quality, multipurpose cooking pot. Hard wearing and easy to clean. Sits on top of the cooking plate to retain heat and moisture
- Includes a ceramic BBQ grill plate and additional flat plate which both include integrated Thermogrill to allow optimal heat distribution
- Removable pot stand which allows you to boil, fry, saute or simply pop the kettle on
- Enamelled, easy-clean fat pan which collects the fat and juices safely, avoiding any grease fires. Simply lift out the pan and clean. Top tip - add some sand or water to the pan to make it even easier to clean!
- Further modular cooking options available to buy separately including the Cadac Paella Pan and 25 cm Pizza Stone
- Spring loaded, foldable tripod legs ensure a stable, safer cooking surface and folds away neatly
- Comes with a durable storage bag which is ideal for taking away in your campervan, and even portable enough to take to the beach if you fancy it!
- LP gas compatible (gas or fixings not included)
- Cooking area - 28cm
- Gas consumption - 130 g/h
- Power output - 1.8 kw
- Dimensions - H39xW33xD33 cm
- Weight - 4.1 kg
Remember to add a gas connection kit to your order