This little beauty might be smaller but it’s still mighty! An all-in-one campsite cooking system that is ideal to take away and makes an ideal campervan barbeque, or for camping trips, picnics or even at home on your patio.
The Safari Chef 30 Lite HP Compact BBQ is lightweight, with multiple interchangeable cooking surfaces, so you can cook breakfast, lunch and dinner on it, and either grill, roast, boil, fry or make delicious one pot meals.
Features included an enamelled fat pan also makes for easier cleaning… a real bonus whilst you are away on holiday, as well as being a great safety feature to help prevent dangerous grease fires! The pot lid also acts as an efficient windbreak, helping to keep food nice and warm.
Because it’s compact, it’s incredibly easy to put up and fold down again and pop into its great storage bag too...designed to be portable and not take up much storage space too, it’s a real winner in our eyes!
- Push button Piezo ignition means there’s no need for a lighter, including adjustable temperature control knob with heat display setting
- Enamelled lid which also doubles up as a high quality, multipurpose cooking pot. Hard wearing and easy to clean. Sits on top of the cooking plate to retain heat and moisture
- Ceramic BBQ grill plate includes integrated Thermogrill to allow optimal heat distribution
- Removable pot stand which allows you to boil, fry, saute or simply pop the kettle on
- Enamelled, easy-clean fat pan which collects the fat and juices safely, avoiding any grease fires. Simply lift out the pan and clean. Top tip - add some sand or water to the pan to make it even easier to clean!
- Additional modular cooking options available to buy separately including the Cadac Paella Pan and 25 cm Pizza Stone
- Foldable tripod legs ensure a stable, safer cooking surface
- Comes with a great storage bag which is ideal for taking away in your campervan, and even portable enough to take to the beach if you fancy it! All elements fit neatly into the bag...there’s even a pocket for the HP gas cartridge too.
- HP gas compatible - gas cartridge screws directly into BBQ...no need for pipes (gas not included)
- Cooking area - 28cm
- Gas consumption - 130 g/h
- Power output - 1.8 kw
- Dimensions - H39xW33xD33 cm
- Weight - 3.6 kg
No Quibble Returns
We have a straight forward approach to handling customer returns. We really don't ever quibble. So if you have a problem, any problem, we will sort it.
Need help? The quickest way to get in touch with us is through Live Chat. You can also email us at email@example.com, or call us on 0113 804 2125 (08:30 to 17:00).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.