Manufactured in France by Scopema, the RIB swivel plate for campervans gets lots of praise on the various forums. In our own experience, we have found these seat swivels to be very robust and rattle-free.
To rotate the seat, the engine must be turned off, vehicle put in gear and the handbrake released temporarily. Once the seat is facing the rear re-engage handbrake. For seats fitted with up/down height adjustment, you will find that you probably need to pump up the seat height to allow the seat to rotate without the grey plastic trim around the base catching on anything.
Notes on fitting:
This van will require you to add a chock for the slope of the original handbrake. This swivel is asymmetrical seat swivel with the pivot point in the centre. If you have an original Renault Master seat with armrests then you'll find it's very tight to get it to rotate. It's fine for vans without armrests though.
- Swivel plate fits between the base and seat slider rails on normal seats
- Automatically locks in place facing forward for driving
- Pivot point is centrally located in the base
- European TUV safety approval
- Compatible with Renault Master 2010+ (X62) / Vauxhall Movano 2010+ (X62) / Nissan Interstar/NV400 2010+
- Compatible with heated seats & airbags
- Double passenger seats: If you have a double passenger seat in your van then the driver seat will not rotate unless you fit a swivel plate below the double passenger seat as well. For more detail please download our ‘Compatibility Information’ PDF below.
- Seat height increase: Approx 43mm
- Safety: European TUV safety approval
- Swivel plate
- Bolts to fit standard seat box
You can return any purchase, for any reason, up to 90 days after purchase, for an exchange or full refund.
Our 'No Quibble' Promise: Kiravans provide a comprehensive Returns Policy. We don't believe anyone else in our industry comes close to offering the same promise. Would you believe we dont even have a 400 word returns policy? It's just 2 words; No Quibbles. Thats it. We treat our customers with respect and we hope that you trust us in return.
Fantastic Customer Service: It's in Kiravans DNA. As a bunch of enthusiastic, professional Yorkshire people (and 1 Scotsman living in Munich!), our customer service team have a straight forward approach to problem solving. If you have a question or need advice about your fridge we're here to help. Just give us a call on 0113 804 2125 or use the live chat button. If we know the answer we'll tell you, if not we'll find out out for you.
We've been specialist suppliers of campervan kit for 15 years now: We know what we're doing. We're not a campervan converter selling a few fridges on the side. Nor are we a big e-commerce company shifting fridges alongside toasters & fidget spinners. We know how to get your fridge packaged, shipped and delivered to you safely, securely, reliably and fast.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.