Manufactured in France by Scopema, the RIB swivel plate for campervans gets lots of praise on the various forums. In our own experience, we have found these seat swivels to be very robust and rattle-free.
To rotate the seat, the engine must be turned off, vehicle put in gear and the handbrake released temporarily. Once the seat is facing the rear re-engage handbrake. For seats fitted with up/down height adjustment, you will find that you probably need to pump up the seat height to allow the seat to rotate without the grey plastic trim around the base catching on anything.
Notes on fitting:
This van will require you to add a chock for the slope of the original handbrake. This swivel is asymmetrical seat swivel with the pivot point in the centre. If you have an original Renault Master seat with armrests then you'll find it's very tight to get it to rotate. It's fine for vans without armrests though.
- Swivel plate fits between the base and seat slider rails on normal seats
- Automatically locks in place facing forward for driving
- Pivot point is centrally located in the base
- European TUV safety approval
- Compatible with Renault Master / Vauxhall Movano X62 / Nissan NV400 (2010+)
- Compatible with heated seats & airbags
- Double passenger seats: If you have a double passenger seat in your van then the driver seat will not rotate unless you fit a swivel plate below the double passenger seat as well. For more detail please download our ‘Compatibility Information’ PDF below.
- Seat height increase: Approx 43mm
- Safety: European TUV safety approval
- Swivel plate
- Bolts to fit standard seat box
RIB Single Swivel Resources
Installation documentation, videos & FAQ's:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.