Manufactured in France by Scopema, the RIB swivel plate for campervans gets lots of praise on the various forums. In our own experience, we have found these seat swivels to be very robust and rattle-free.
To rotate the seat, the engine must be turned off, vehicle put in gear and the handbrake released temporarily. Once the seat is facing the rear re-engage handbrake. For seats fitted with up/down height adjustment, you will find that you probably need to pump up the seat height to allow the seat to rotate without the grey plastic trim around the base catching on anything. If you have a plastic handbrake cover then you may have to remove it and replace with our fabric slip-on cover.
This van will require you to add a chock for the slope of the original handbrake. This swivel is a symmetrical seat swivel with the pivot point in the centre. If you have an original Renault Master seat with armrests then you'll find it's very tight to get it to rotate. It's fine for vans without armrests though.
- Swivel plate fits between the base and seat slider rails on normal seats
- Automatically locks in place facing forward for driving
- Pivot point is centrally located in the base
- European TUV safety approval
- Seat height increase: Approx 43mm
- Safety: European TUV safety approval
- Swivel plate
- Bolts to fit standard seat boxes