Take your campervan cooking to the next level with this great, easy-clean Cadac Paella Pan. It comes with a great storage bag too, so ideal to take away with you and store when not in use.
It is incredibly versatile and can used for all mealtimes to create some delicious breakfasts such as pancakes, bacon and other breakfast treats, paellas, risottos, pasta dishes, stir-fry and even a roasting pan for searing steaks, chicken, fish fillets and much more.
- 28cm lightweight but thick aluminium non-stick coated pan with stainless steel lid
- The pan underside is clear, steel-machined finish
- Sturdy stainless steel handles for safe and easy handling
- Designed for use on the Cadac Safari Chef 2 BBQ range and any other brand gas or electric hob
- 1 x 28cm paella pan with lid
- 1 x storage bag