Manufactured in France by Scopema, the RIB swivel plate for campervans gets lots of praise on the various forums. In our own experience, we have found these seat swivels to be very robust and rattle-free.
To rotate the seat, the engine must be turned off, vehicle put in gear and the handbrake released temporarily. Once the seat is facing the rear re-engage handbrake. For seats fitted with up/down height adjustment, you will find that you probably need to pump up the seat height to allow the seat to rotate without the grey plastic trim around the base catching on anything.
- Swivel plate fits between the base and seat slider rails on normal seats
- Automatically locks in place facing forward for driving
- Pivot point is centrally located in the base
- European TUV safety approval
- Compatible with Mercedes Vito/Viano W639 (2004-2014)
- Compatible with heated seats & airbags (wires can pass through the centre)
- Not compatible with the Dualiner model
- Not compatible with through-loading seatsas they don't allow the swivel to sit flat.
- Not compatible with power seats (up/down/front/back)
- Seat height increase: Approx 23mm
- Safety: European TUV safety approval
- Swivel plate
- Bolts to fit standard seat boxes
RIB Single Swivel Resources
Installation documentation, videos & FAQ's:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.