Manufactured in France by Scopema, the RIB swivel plate for campervans gets lots of praise on the various forums. In our own experience, we have found these seat swivels to be very robust and rattle-free.
The offset feature of this particular swivel means that the pivot point is offset from the centre by a few centimetres towards the handbrake side of their seat. This means that the seat finishes up facing backwards a bit further from the door. The main advantage is that seats with armrests will spin around more easily. If you have a double seat swivel on the passenger side you should choose the non-offset version, otherwise, there won't be enough room for both seats to swivel backwards.
To rotate the seat, the engine must be turned off, vehicle put in gear and the handbrake released temporarily. Once the seat is facing the rear re-engage handbrake. For seats fitted with up/down height adjustment, you will find that you probably need to pump up the seat height to allow the seat to rotate without the grey plastic trim around the base catching on anything.
- Swivel plate fits between the base and seat slider rails on normal seats
- Automatically locks in place facing forward for driving
- Pivot point is located offset from the centre so seats with armrests spin better.
- Compatible with the Vito/Viano W447 (2015+) / Sprinter M907 (2019+)
- Compatible with heated seats and airbags (wires can pass through the centre)
- Not compatible with the Dualiner model
- Not compatible with through-loading seats as they don't allow the swivel to sit flat.
- Not compatible with double swivels
- Seat height increase: Approx 43mm
- Safety: TUV approved
- Swivel plate
- Bolts to fit standard seat boxes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.