We all know how precious the space inside a T5 or T6 campervan is, so we came up with an innovative design to make use of the empty voids inside your campervans rear doors. Our sliding door versions have proved extremely popular and so it only made sense to design something for the rear doors to go alongside them!
Great for toys, snacks, head torches, drinks - whatever your style is, the Kiravans Rear DoorStore is great for quick access, freeing up a little more space in your cupboards and helping to keep your van tidy!
The Kiravans Rear DoorStore includes 2 pieces. The pocket side (right-hand side of the van) makes use of the voids in the door to create three useful storage pockets and the handle side (left-hand side) is simply a flat sheet with the handle hole cut out so that you can have a uniform finish on both doors. (Unfortunately, there is no useful storage space in this door).
One of our simplest products to fit, the DoorStore simply attaches using the supplied panel poppers and you're good to go. We also have a helpful video below to show you exactly how it's done.
- Designed by Kiravans & manufactured in the UK
- Manufactured using tough textured plastic
- OEM finish to compliment your existing panels
- Install in minutes using supplied panel fixings / poppers
- Great use of space, providing loads of instant extra storage
- No loss of living space
- Wipe clean in seconds
- Can be lined with carpet to match your interior
- Suitable for both right & left hand drive vans
- Not compatible with a rear wiper. (The top pocket will clash with wiper mechanisms).
- Not compatible if your barn door is fitted with an electronic switch to open the door
- 1 x Pocket Panel - With 3 storage pockets (Right-hand side of van)
- 1 x Handle Panel - A simple flat sheet with handle cut out for (Left-hand side)
- 25 x Colour matched long panel clips
- Multilingual Fitting guide & Online fitting video
Kiravans DoorStore Resources
Installation documentation, videos & FAQ's:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.