One of our finest products! It gives us a warm glow hearing all your stories about how the Kiravans T5 / T6 Double Swivel transforms the living space in your van without losing all the benefits of the bench seat up front.
The swivel mechanism is very different to normal single swivels. It uses a cunning slide and swivel approach so you will need to open the side door to allow the full range of movement. The seat is held securely in position while driving by 4 x specially engineered locking bolts.
The product is fully tested and we decided to protect the design (UK & EU Registered Design No. 002115790-0001) and only sell through our own website to ensure safety and quality standards are maintained.
Our double seat swivel has passed all the requirements of TUV Deutschland. This involved 'in-vehicle' pull testing and a SLED test over the water in Germany. The TUV certificate can be downloaded below. In the UK it has passed seat belt anchorage safety tests conducted by STATUS (The Specialist Testing Facility at Manchester Met Uni) using a pull test on a specialist test rig to EC Directive 76/115/EEC as amended by 2005/41/EEC. We are also an ISO 9001 approved company which ensures that these swivels are manufactured in a similarly approved facility.
- Full TUV Safety Approval
- Self-levelling design to counteract sloping cab floor, making rotated seat actually comfortable to sit on!
- High density, low friction 'glide layer' for ease of rotation
- External locking screws with optional solid floor plate & carpet so you can keep all that useful under-seat storage
- All T5 / T6 vans including the new 'facelift' models
- Designed for original seats
- It is also compatible with the RIB single front drivers seat swivel
- Not compatible with built-in passenger seat airbags (due to cable connections).
- Rear floor height: clearance for floors up to 20mm thick
- Height increase of front seat: 47mm
- Total weight: 21Kg
- All nuts and bolts supplied