It’s time to take outdoor cooking to the next level! If you’re looking for a multipurpose BBQ that’s suitable for use at home in your garden, but also ideal for taking away in your campervan, then look no further than the Grillo Chef 2.
We can tell you that it’s very quick and easy to assemble, cook with, clean and store away after use.
This great mid-sized, highly efficient barbecue comes with allsorts of smart features that will allow you to rustle up some fantastic grilled meals instantly, either at home or away.
- Push button Piezo ignition and adjustable temperature control knob with heat display setting
- Safe ‘stay cool’ handle
- Dome lid to create a convection oven style cooking environment to cook faster and more evenly and retains heat and moisture, along with a thermometer to gauge accurate cooking temperatures
- Ceramic grill plate includes integrated Thermogrill to ensure optimal heat distribution
- Fantastic removable pot stand which means you can boil, fry, saute or simply pop the kettle on
- Removable, enamelled, easy-clean fat pan which collects the juices safely, avoiding any grease fires. Simply lift out the pan and clean. Top tip - you can add some sand or water to the pan to make it even easier to clean!
- Additional modular cooking options available to buy separately including the Cadac Paella Pan and 33cm Pizza Stone
- Tripod legs ensures a stable and safer cooking surface (legs removed for packing but very easy to assemble)
- Comes with a great storage bag which is ideal for taking away in your campervan
- Works on either HP or LP gas depending on your choice of gas adaptor fixings
- Cooking area - 36cm
- Gas consumption - 218 g/h
- Power output - 3 kw
- Dimensions - H71xW65xD65 cm
- Weight - 7.5 kg
Remember to add a gas connection kit to your order (high or low pressure - your choice). We tend to recommend LP for this model of BBQ as its normally used at campsites, or indeed on your home patio - where the weight of LP gas canisters is not an issue (for instance Camping Gaz or Patio Gas). If portability matters more, then go for a HP gas fitting.