Kiravans blackout campervan curtains have a black finish on one side and grey on the opposite. They are double-lined for exceptional thermal insulation and a darker window covering than standard curtains.
These are very high-quality curtains manufactured to our specification to ensure a wonderful finish in your campervan. (Our manufacturer also supplies curtains to Mercedes incorporating the same fabric and design!)
The fabric is stretchy with a fairly dense weave, giving very good light blocking and excellent thermal properties. The stretch feature of these curtains allows up to 20% extra height. The aluminium rails are robust and feature an attractive bevelled edge for a professional finish. Rails come pre-drilled and pre-bent for each window location to make fitting nice and simple.
Notes on fitting:
Due to the irregular shape of the tailgate windows on a Transit custom, this kit will include a curved top rail to fit inside the window indentation (with the slider groove facing downwards) and a straight lower rail to fit flat on the main door panel (with the slider groove facing forwards towards the front of the van).
Due to the rear wiper housing, our manufacturer can only supply a straight lower rail. If they were to try and bend the rail to fit over the wiper housing, then the curtain would not hang properly. Likewise if they try to bend it the other way to accommodate the void of not having a rear wiper - well it just wouldn't work too well either! Therefore the best solution is to fit a straight rail underneath this area completely.
- Blackout curtains ensure exceptional thermal insulation and a darker window covering. (Total blackout cannot be achieved with a stretch fabric so strong sunlight is still slightly visible).
- Blackout curtain rails are grey
- Stretchy fabric (up to 20% extra height)
- Dense weave for good light blocking and excellent thermal properties
- Robust, aluminium rails with an attractive bevelled edge.
- Pre-bent & pre-drilled colour matched rails (labelled top (T) & bottom (B)
- Strong gliders come pre-threaded on the curtains to save you time and are easily replaceable if needed.
- Low profile self-tapping fixing screws are included which sit below the level of the gliders in the rail, no there's no risk of snagging
- Compatible with the Ford Transit Custom Tourneo
- Compatible with both short & long wheel base vans
- 1 Pair of curtains for the specified window location
- 2 Tiebacks
- 1 Pre-bent top rail & 1 straight lower rail - pre-drilled & colour matched
- End stops
- Self-tapping fixing screws
- Fitting instructions
Installation documentation, videos & FAQ's:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.