If our van specific curtain kits are are not appropriate for your van, then these universal curtains with straight rails may work better for you. They come in a short or longer version, so simply measure your van to see which are most appropriate.
Kiravans blackout campervan curtains are double-lined and ensure exceptional thermal insulation and a darker window covering than standard curtains. They also have the added bonus of being reversible, with a black finish on one side and grey on the opposite.
These are very high-quality curtains manufactured to our specification to ensure a wonderful finish in your campervan. (Our manufacturer also supplies curtains to Mercedes incorporating the same fabric and design!)
The fabric is stretchy with a fairly dense weave, giving very good light blocking and excellent thermal properties. The stretch feature of these curtains allows up to 20% extra height. The aluminium rails are robust and feature an attractive bevelled edge for a professional finish. Rails come pre-drilled and pre-bent for each window location to make fitting nice and simple.
Don't forget to watch our video below before fitting.
- Blackout curtains ensure exceptional thermal insulation and a darker window covering. (Total blackout cannot be achieved with a stretch fabric so strong sunlight is still slightly visible).
- Blackout curtain rails are grey
- Stretchy fabric (up to 20% extra height)
- Dense weave for good light blocking and excellent thermal properties
- Robust, aluminium rails with an attractive bevelled edge.
- Pre-bent & pre-drilled colour matched rails (labelled top (T) & bottom (B)
- Strong gliders come pre-threaded on the curtains to save you time and are easily replaceable if needed.
- Low profile self-tapping fixing screws are included which sit below the level of the gliders in the rail, no there's no risk of snagging
Rail Dimensions: 140cm (Length) x 2cm (Width) x 1cm (Depth)
- 1 Pair of curtains
- 2 Tiebacks
- 2 Straight rails, pre-drilled & colour matched
- End stops
- Self-tapping fixing screws
- Fitting instructions