A fully automatic 120A power management system that prioritises, controls and maximises energy from your alternator to power your service battery. It safely separates your starter and service batteries automatically. It also distributes power between the starter battery, the service battery and on board equipment without the need for traditional diodes or VSR relays. This means that SMARTPASS 120 can make sure that critical functions like starters, radios, emergency lights and communication systems always have the power they need, and take priority over noncritical functions.
- Battery separation eliminates diodes and VSR relays
- Delivers 120A for quick recharge of batteries 28-500Ah
- Prioritising critical consumers and supplies consumers directly from the alternator
- Start assistance function
- Fully automatic
- Maximises battery life
- Battery Guard to protect your secondary battery from total discharge
- Dynamic over current protection to handle temporary inputs and outputs of up to 350A for fast charging
- Battery temperature protection for added safety
- Splash and dust proof (IP65)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.