The Dometic MO9722 (formerly the Smev 9722) is a stylish, stainless steel, two-burner hob and sink combination unit with twin lids.
The MO9722 has a shallow width so it's ideal if you have narrow campervan cupboards. This cooker also has a safety ignition system which means the gas will shut off if the flame is extinguished unexpectedly.
The twin lids are made from heat-resistant, tempered glass and double up as extra workspace when the cooker is not in use. The twin lid feature also come in very handy when you're only using one side of the unit, allowing you to keep the other as additional workspace.
- 2 burner
- 39mm tap hole
- Piezo ignition
- Shallow width
- Safety ignition system
- Twin heat-resistant tempered glass lid
- Removable chrome pan grids for easy cleaning
- Enamelled burner caps
- Includes AC 540 siphon waste connector & plug with rubber seal
- Dimensions (on the worktop): 760mm (W) x 325mm (D) x 179mm (H)
- Depth below the worktop: 179 mm
- Dimensions (square sink): 270 x 220 mm
- Output cooker plate 1: 1.00 kW
- Output cooker plate 2: 1.80 kW
- Gas consumption cooktop: 204.00 g/h
- Gas pressure (DIN732): 30 mbar
- Test mark: CE
- Weight: 6 kg
- Dometic MO9722 (Smev 9722) Piezo Hob & Sink Combo
- AC 540 siphon waste connector & plug with rubber seal
- 1 x Florenz finger chrome tap with aerator (Cold Water)
- 1 x Barwig pump (12 litres/min)
- 1 x 16L Water container with fixed handle (BPA free)
- 1 x Killian screw cap lid with insert
- 1 x Butane regulator 29mbar
- 1 x 8mm Compression fitting
- 1 x Gas Bulkhead Nozzle 5/16INOD
- 3 x Stainless steel hose clips (8-16mm)
- 2m x Blue water pipe - food grade plastic
- 2m x Grey waste water hose 20mm
- 2m x 8mm Copper pipe
- 2m x High pressure gas hose
Sink & Hob Installation
Installation documentation, videos & FAQ's:
No Quibble Returns
We have a straight forward approach to handling customer returns. We really don't ever quibble. So if you have a problem, any problem, we will sort it.
Need help? The quickest way to get in touch with us is through Live Chat. You can also email us at email@example.com, or call us on 0113 804 2125 (08:30 to 17:00).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.