These are very high quality curtains manufactured to our specification to ensure a wonderful finish in your campervan. The fabric is stretchy with a fairly dense weave, giving very good light blocking and excellent thermal properties. The stretch feature allows up to 20% extra height. Our manufacturer also supplies curtains to Mercedes incorporating this fabric and design.
Each curtain kit arrives individually bagged and contains 2 pre-drilled rails ready for mounting. The rails are pre-shaped for each specific window, and come labelled top and bottom (T & B) for ease of use. With our Kiravans rail system, you benefit from a robust, aluminium channel with an attractive bevelled edge.
- 1 x Pair of curtains for the specified campervan window location
- 2 x Tie backs
- 2 x Pre-bent, colour matched rails (one top & one bottom)
- End stops: Contoured and colour matched for each rail
- Self tapping fixing screws: Low profile & sit below the level of the gliders in the rail so no risk of snagging
- Strong gliders: These come pre-threaded on the curtains to save you time but are easily replaceable if needed
- Rear door / barn door kits include 2 x curtains & 4 x rails (i.e. a pair of rails and a curtain for each window).
- Standard curtain rails are the same colour as the curtain
- Blackout curtain rails are grey
- Blackout curtains are double layers of fabric (One grey side & one black)
- The blackout campervan curtains can be fitted either way around so you have either black or grey on the inside of your campervan
- The blackout curtains double lining ensures exceptional thermal insulation and a darker window covering. (Total blackout cannot be achieved with a stretch fabric though - so strong sunlight is still slightly visible).